Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancity1980 said:
I am nervous...suddenly Everton look too good!
Know what you mean, looking at their line-up and to my eyes at the moment it looks like we're playing the champions of Europe ffs!

oakiecokie said:
My fooking stomach is in knots !! After watching `em for nye on 50 years you`d have thought I was used to it !!

At least it keeps us alive in some respects.

Life would be a bit duller if not for City , good bad or indifferent.

You have a couple years on me oakie but I am here in oz at 2.20am , my household thinks I am mad and I probably am.

Hope they do us proud today but if its not to be I will still be as passionate next game and next year and hopefully a few more years to come.

I look forward to our exchange in 2040 oakie when we can still type and we are still shitting bricks with a week to go or in my case the runs.

Bit surprised with the team - think I'd have started the extra mid with Fernandinho and pushed yaya up but hopefully Pellers knows best. I'm
just a bag of nerves. Come on city!!!

No, come on everyone. We never win when there is mass pre game flapping on here about the line-up. Its bad luck. We have options on the bench, so we can change it if it isn't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.