Votes: 414 81.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 74 14.5%
  • Lose

Votes: 22 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are the chances that Everton will give Liverpool a much tougher league match than us, them hoping to give City an advantage to kick the red dippers out of CL?

They have nothing left to play for this season except their derby and the joy of seeing Liverpool get knocked out of the CL.

If I put myself in the same position, wouldn’t mind City losing a meaningless league match if it meant there is a bigger chance I would see the rags knocked out of a competition.

What happened to the extended poll Ric‽

3-0 Everton, may the spirit of that glorious old poll live on!

Everton / Liverpool

Ederson/ Ederson
Danilo / Walker
Otamendi/ Otamendi
Laporte / Kompany
Delph / Danilo

Fernan / Fernan
KDB / KDB
Gundo / Silva

B. Silva / B.Silva
Sterling / Sane
Aguero / Jesus
Woah. We’ve not really got a ‘B’ team! Friggin lovely time to be blue!

As long as the Toffees try and play football/bus park, and don’t resort to kicking lumps out of us, we can pass them to death and keep the main players relatively fresh for Candlefield.
We have great strength in depth with excellent choices for virtually every position.
These are the days I’ve always wanted to see at City. We have a great opportunity to break that ‘Candlefield Curse’ and slap them back down to earth. Merlin KDB & Ferni will hopefully run the show.

Ederson
Danilo
Otamendi
Laporte
Zinchenko
Gundogan
KDB
Foden
Sterling
Aguero
Sane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.