Everton Vs City | In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
stan bowles said:
Wonder who Mancini will blame after this rubbish today ?

haha, "eeee zi iz fooooooutbal, we didn't prepare well the match, yaya and kompany and aguero are injured i found the problem i will fixe it ... if we had van persie we would win ... Im an not héppi with the team performance ...."

well i know since january that the 1 st place is gone so i don't stress at all right now so i can laught

This is why Dzeko is better as a sub. He's terrible when he starts. I think it's something to do with him thinking he has to ration his energy to last 90 or something. His work ethic drops quite a bit as a starter, but is a bit of a spark off the bench.

Either way, I miss Aguero!

As for Kolarov, he's hit or miss, he's usually a bad defender. Outside of FK's I'd like him to never see the pitch. Those FK's come at a cost.

We're just getting outplayed today.

No, make that we're absolutely sucking. Scored on when a man advantage. Absolutely embarrassing now.

ffs i watch only the last 30 minutes but we was shit today..is spurs win their game will be only 2 points FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.