Everton

Nice going Toffees. Showed some backbone there.
It's on now.

btw.

Just discoverd this one. Talk about solid contract length.

<a class="postlink" href="http://fourfourtwo.com/blogs/backofthenet/archive/2012/04/20/bolton-accidentally-extend-steinsson-s-contract-by-18-002-years.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fourfourtwo.com/blogs/backofthen ... years.aspx</a>

bluesmith said:
woolleyback blue said:
bluesmith said:
Or they would be more desperate to see United go another league title clear of Liverpool

No the bragging rights of them finishing higher than Liverpool plus all the bets against Liverpool fans they would collect makes that the higher priority.
Not according to the evertonians I work with and many on their forums.

I live with one and believe me nothing gets a higher priority than finishing above Liverpool hence the magnificent fight back . I admit at 4-2 I said to her that Everton would lie down and accept it and if they drew I'd show my arse in Canal St.

woolleyback blue said:
bluesmith said:
woolleyback blue said:
No the bragging rights of them finishing higher than Liverpool plus all the bets against Liverpool fans they would collect makes that the higher priority.
Not according to the evertonians I work with and many on their forums.

I live with one and believe me nothing gets a higher priority than finishing above Liverpool hence the magnificent fight back . I admit at 4-2 I said to her that Everton would lie down and accept it and if they drew I'd show my arse in Canal St.
This will have to be video'd for proof. And not at 4am on a rainy Wednesday morning either; 111pm on a Friday night!

TheAussie said:
whothefisAlice said:
Just read a few stats.

Everton have beaten United.....once......in 19 trips to O.T, losing...........................................15 of them.

United have more wins (29) against Everton than any other team has against any other opposition in the history of the Premier League.

Everton haven't scored a single goal in their last 3 trips to O.T.

There are more. Fact is, United are going to get 3pts and they will do it without even breaking a sweat. Everton don't even have a set piece threat with Baines out, and Valencia and Rafael/whoever will have a laugh down the Everton left flank.

I won't be watching.

Now lad, can you go fetch me the statistics for Wigan v United?

So, what were you saying my friend?

Pigeonho said:
When Everton get at least a point on Sunday, )you know to enhance their chances of finishing above Liverpool?), there will be a lot of silly looking people on this thread. With a not so good squad, Everton have a chance of finishing above their arch-rivals who so happen to have spunked a load of money. Shoot, should Chelsea fuck up Everton could even catch them up, so why oh why would they sacrifice that to enhance relations between Moyes and Taggart?!?!?!?!

Oh, and there's the small matter of a skint club striving to fill their depleted coffers, and what does a high league finish bring? That's right kids, it brings moolar, cash, money, wonga, readies - the stuff Everton need desperately.

They'll be playing to not lose, at least.

Spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.