Every premier league game this weekend to play French national anthem

I stand by everything I said which was rationally explained to you and backed by the majority on this thread.

And saying 'where do we draw the line' is bland and unsupported simply means that you rank French deaths above those of other nations. Perhaps as you are going to the game with a French person?
It really doesn't mean that at all. That grossly over simplifies the political and societal implications of the chosen response. If we wear a poppy are we saying a soldier's life means more?

I think it'd be the same if it was Spain, Germany, Italy etc. It's impossible to ignore that Western Europe exists as a mostly similar unit.

What is the line then and why do you draw it?

Well i think Tuesday was great but time to get back to normal so here are the words for anyone who wants to sing along. (Sorry if i upset anyone!!)

Jolly Good Shit (to the tune of La Marseillaise)

A French Man Went To The Lavatory!
To Have A Jolly Good Shit!
Him Pulled His Pants And Trousers Down!
So That He Could Revel In It!

But When It Came To The Paperwork!
He Found That Someone Had Bing There Before!
Oh Ah La Pepia!
Oh Ah La Pepia!
Masseur!
Jus Wee Masseur!
Oh Ah La Papia!
Oh Ah La Papia!

Getting silly now, yep straight after it happened England v France ok minutes silence. i turn the TV on in the morning and its misery and bad news all day, i go to the football to escape all that. there is absolutely no need to be playing the French national Anthem before City play Liverpool or any other game. i also don't want social media campaigns to start for the passing of every blue who dies to get a minutes applause

It's a better piece of music than the CL, I'm happy for one week, even if it's just to show support for our french lads. As Swp says though, what about Mali, Beirut etc? It does seem there's something every week.

I think once is a nice sign of respect, then move on. A nice full loud stadium full of infadels enjoying themselves should be sufficient to get a message of solidarity across.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.