Every premier league game this weekend to play French national anthem

Because sadly the two fingered salute doesn't have anything to do with the 100 years war despite it being a great tale and one that I wish were true.
I accept it most likely myth on the basis there is no real historical reference (but not because a long bow geek reckons it would be three fingers); however from a popular culture point of view I found the post funny. Not as funny as calling the French allies though; that is historical bollocks if you evaluate it over the long term. Neighbours in need; very much so.

Forget the football. Let's have 90 minutes of singing various national anthems and clapping.
Quite.

2-h0kbsu.gif

clapping.gif

I accept it most likely myth on the basis there is no real historical reference (but not because a long bow geek reckons it would be three fingers); however from a popular culture point of view I found the post funny. Not as funny as calling the French allies though; that is historical bollocks if you evaluate it over the long term. Neighbours in need; very much so.
But this is a brave new world, Yes We Can.

It was marketable stuff you know, each and every media outlet wrote about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.