everybody is over exaggerating!

JWP1926

Team supported
Manchester City
wow we got beat by a team who are in a league below us in a cup that realistically is the least of are thoughts as we are in the last 32 of europe and are starting to expand the quality and depth of the squad.

i mean come on how many teams focus on winning more then one cup a year?

the top 4, and we are no top four club ( yet)

so lets just focus on europe

what you have to understand is that hughes is trying to develop 'his' squad and that will take time, look at where aston villa are now with martin o'neil there first season was appauling considering there squad and the money spent by o'neil and now they are 3 pts clear in the top 4, hughes is trying to build a squad that will one day be ready to challenge for major trophys how every to get from c to a you have to go through b ( if you know what i mean )

hughes said him self to the press that it could take till the 2010/11 season for us to challenge for the top trophys

just because we havnt won anything fo 30 odd years doesnt give us the right to win a trophy so get off your high horse city fans and start supporting your team like a true fan because yesterday the city fans were awful, so singing, not many there considering its a 3 o'clock kick off on a saturday afternoon.

( tin hat well and truely on )

Don't tell me that losing yesterday in the most abject and supine way was part of the grand plan. V. Forest should have been a simple uncomplicated day at the office in order to see off inferior opposition. The manner of the performance and the underlying issues raise serious questions which are not being aired in a serious manner by posters or club.

Over exaggerating? OVER EXAGGERATING??

We lost at home to a team from a lower league and you think that we are over exaggerating?It's called passion pal,it comes from supporting a team for 36 years and having your hopes and dreams shattered on regular occasions.

And i have a 12" cock.Now that's over exaggerating.

Sloppyjoshua said:
wow we got beat by a team who are in a league below us in a cup that realistically is the least of are thoughts as we are in the last 32 of europe and are starting to expand the quality and depth of the squad.

what you have to understand is that hughes is trying to develop 'his' squad and that will take time, look at where aston villa are now with martin o'neil there first season was appauling considering there squad and the money spent by o'neil and now they are 3 pts clear in the top 4, hughes is trying to build a squad that will one day be ready to challenge for major trophys how every to get from c to a you have to go through b ( if you know what i mean )

hughes said him self to the press that it could take till the 2010/11 season for us to challenge for the top trophys

just because we havnt won anything fo 30 odd years doesnt give us the right to win a trophy so get off your high horse city fans and start supporting your team like a true fan because yesterday the city fans were awful, so singing, not many there considering its a 3 o'clock kick off on a saturday afternoon.

But when you pay money you expect better. I could understand a 1-0 defeat to a lower divison team who came and put every one behind ball and sneaked a goal

Sloppyjoshua said:

Did you go yesterday?

Because if you did you'll have noticed the we were utterly shit. You will also have noticed the unprofessionalsm, the lack of tactics, the total lack of any idea of how to play a game of football. You might have sat there thinking we were never this bad under Pearce, you may have wondered why it took 3 minutes to get a sub on because the poor lad had to take his fucking earrings out!

Because I was there, and experienced all the above.

I don't think it's exaggerating to say I was disgusted by that performance. I know it's cup football and shocks happen, but we were well beaten by a lower league side who recently let Doncaster Rovers put four past them, and make no mistake we were well beaten. Fair play to Forest by the way.

It's no exaggeration to say this is just not good enough.

And since when were Manchester City, trophy-less for 32 years, not bothered about winning the FA Cup???

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Don't tell me that losing yesterday in the most abject and supine way was part of the grand plan. V. Forest should have been a simple uncomplicated day at the office in order to see off inferior opposition. The manner of the performance and the underlying issues raise serious questions which are not being aired in a serious manner by posters or club.

im not saying it was part of are ' grand plan ' i trying to say that everybody needs to calm down cause we lost in a cup we would never win in with the squad with have, and that we should blame the players not the manager, when people saw the team sheet nobody near me complained, its not the managers fault the team didnt look interested, the players are playing for their pay packet not pride and passion.

Sloppyjoshua said:
look at where aston villa are now with martin o'neil there first season was appauling considering there squad and the money spent by o'neil and now they are 3 pts clear in the top 4

O'Neill took Villa from 16th to 11th in his first season.

Sloppyjoshua said:

It's us fans fault again.....I see. Bollocks mate.

Having lost to both Brighton and Nottingham Forest while being 4 points off the bottom of the table I somehow fail to see any exaggeration as to Hughes position being in question. Hughes is covering his own arse with declaring he needs 3 or 4 transfer windows to succeed and it stinks of a lack of ambition.

If memory serves me right last January when we were flying high in the league Sven said winning the title is not unattainable and this sort of mentality is that we need. With Hughes it's like me saying I will give a girl a good 2 minutes of sex before we start so anything above shite is acceptable as I dampened down the expectations

Also the argument that Hughes needs his own squad as he inherited a poor set of players is flawed. Sven was trying to build a squad of players last January but was given no money and once results plummeted was duly given the boot. Sven came into the club later in the Summer than Hughes and spent less money than Mark, but Hughes seems to have the God given right to perform shockingly then to moan about what a hard job he has.

When the media discuss the position we find ourselves in, they say that Hughes needs his type of players like Parker, Bellamy and RSC which is not the standard we should be setting ourselves. With an unlimited chequebook no more excuses should be accepted and hopefully changes will come in the management position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.