Gelson
Vassell
Benjani
Garrido
Ball
TBH
Caceido
Hamman

have all had games this season and none of them have performed. I am really worried about wther MH is the man, but you cannot say that he hasn't given everyone in the squad a number of games to show what they can do and the majority have been turd.

Our decent players have been Robinho, Ireland, SWP and Kompany, Hart and Zab (4 of whom are MH signings)

Dunne and Richards are supposed but have been terrible all season

The players must take some responsibility in this too!!

nicko said:
Jo
Elano
Evans
Sturridge
Gelson
Vassell
Benjani
Garrido
Ball
TBH
Caceido
Hamman

have all had games this season and none of them have performed. I am really worried about wther MH is the man, but you cannot say that he hasn't given everyone in the squad a number of games to show what they can do and the majority have been turd.

Our decent players have been Robinho, Ireland, SWP and Kompany, Hart and Zab (4 of whom are MH signings)

Dunne and Richards are supposed but have been terrible all season

The players must take some responsibility in this too!!

Is it just me that thinks castillo has had a rough deal then!!!

Feed-The-Goat said:
the strange thing is, you say they have had their chance and not took it....big phil has had 2 games under hughes and scored in both. what more do you want from him... you cant say hes not took his chance, as for me he has to start from now on, to make a bigger impact...
Was just talking about this with me dad, read first post and was going to post exact same thing as you. 2 sub appearances with 2 goals, I'll take that. But you can bet your life he won't start on Friday! It will be Benjani and depending on the formation Vassell. I'd prefer a Big Phil/Vass partnership or Big Phil on his own.

I also disagree with Gariddo being on that list. I thought it was a disgrace that he didn't start today. He has been 10 times better than Ball this season and was getting better and better each game.

Caeido has been given a chance though - like most of the others.

He does deserve to start on boxing day. He cannot be worse than benjani and vassell

benjani tried to go past a jog today and his hamstring exploded lmao now all we need is for vass to crock himself maybe he'll pull his brain trying to think how he's gonna get a shot on target

You say they have all been given games that's fair enough but they never get them in a run e.g Gelson hasnt played for weeks then gets 90mins today, Garrido he's no world beater but has done nothing to deserve to be dropped, Elano and Jo 1 week there in then no-one see's them for a few weeks then they are expected to perform miracles when they do get a chance, where as we seem to stick blindly with Dunne/richards without giving Onuha a game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.