Everything is wonderful

Chippy_boy

Team supported
God's chosen team
As some people are getting sick of the negative posts, I thought I would start a positive one...

We are playing quite well and the mood in the dressing room is very positive. Our being in the bottom 3 is only a blip and our world class manager fully knows what he's doing and will have us soaring up the table in no time.

And we won't be "wasting" £100m on prima donna mega signings because we can get the perfectly excellent Craig Bellamy for tuppence.

Top 6 a definite possibility.

There you go, I feel better already.

Merry Christmas one and all :-)

PS: Feel free to add other positive comments below if you like ;-)

Chippy_boy said:
As some people are getting sick of the negative posts, I thought I would start a positive one...

We are playing quite well and the mood in the dressing room is very positive. Our being in the bottom 3 is only a blip and our world class manager fully knows what he's doing and will have us soaring up the table in no time.

And we won't be "wasting" £100m on prima donna mega signings because we can get the perfectly excellent Craig Bellamy for tuppence.

Shut up you T**T. We are not stupid enough to to think the garden is rosy. But our future is bright.

RAG

blue1969 said:
Chippy_boy said:

Shut up you T**T. We are not stupid enough to to think the garden is rosy. But our future is bright.

RAG

Fuckinell calm down.

blue1969 said:
Chippy_boy said:

RAG

Merry Christmas!

blue1969 said:
Chippy_boy said:

RAG

idiot

We have the best manager in the world and if you turn the table upside down we are are top 3 which is 3 points off west brom

Chippy_boy said:

In a positive continuation of this theme: I wouldn't pay tuppence for Bellamy I'd push out the boat and go the whole hog to tuppence ha'penny

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.