Ex City Youth Players

Of course he may well just be right, not a lot of dribbling goes on in the first team and whenever I see the youths on the TV I have not seen that much either, Barker does a lot of running at the last man and smashing his shot into the back of the net, all for the good but not really dribbling in the true sense.

Of course we did get that wonder goal the other week from Brahim Diaz but that Samuelson scored a cracker as posted above and you would say that was at far higher level.

Granted it would maybe be better just to move on and not mouth off but plenty have said stuff in the past, Micah included.

Don't know if it was mentioned before (apologies if it was), but I just read that Rony Lopes was sold to Monaco for 12 million euros, and that we have a buy-back clause of 30 million euros, which expires by July 2017..

Don't know if it was mentioned before (apologies if it was), but I just read that Rony Lopes was sold to Monaco for 12 million euros, and that we have a buy-back clause of 30 million euros, which expires by July 2017..
30m buy-back clause? Doesn't sound realistic that, although it sounds like City.

Think it'll be academic anyway, couldn't get a game at an average Monaco side, and struggling to get regular games at Lille on loan. So far it's looking like a good deal for us, hopefully he can find regular football somewhere soon.

Think it'll be academic anyway, couldn't get a game at an average Monaco side, and struggling to get regular games at Lille on loan. So far it's looking like a good deal for us, hopefully he can find regular football somewhere soon.
Do you understand that a coach's(es') decision(s) is not the thing to measure a player with? Otherwise Demichelis would've gone for 50m as "a starter for Man City in their trophey seasons"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.