exciting?

A A

Anonymous

being a city fan is quite probably a hazard to your health (and mind) and these are exciting times for us lot.
but i dont think ive ever been more excited than when anelka signed. it felt like we had pulled off a coup of massive proportions, fuck the rest of the league, we had one of the worlds best. AND he proved it to a certain point.

perhaps im just reminising. i'll never forget that day tho.

the last but one transfer deadline when the club got took over, we got Robinho and got Stretford to pay millions more than they wanted to for that crappy forward will take some beating in the exciting stakes!!

yh I felt the same with Anelka - really excited. felt the same when swp came home. hope there are some summer transfer that blow us away

Sweep coming back was the signing that got my heart going. I was resigned to the fact that he would never return, despite rumours growing. In work I clicked onto the Official site and the splash page had him in a blue shirt and the slogan Wright Here, Right Now... I punched the air and just shounted to all the reds around me, Wrighty is back.... then texted everyone in my phone book. The rest of the day was spent clicking through pages of threads celebrating his return, including someone who had spotted him at the ground and got her pic with him. I am 43 but I felt like a kid in a chocholate factory, Sweep is not the best player in the world, but he is the best I have seen in a city shirt and his commitment to and love of the game is fantastic to watch

Kaka. Even though we didn't get him, that was very, very, very exciting. World football is still quaking in its boots about what's going to happen this summer.

sweenyuk said:
Sweep coming back was the signing that got my heart going. I was resigned to the fact that he would never return, despite rumours growing. In work I clicked onto the Official site and the splash page had him in a blue shirt and the slogan Wright Here, Right Now... I punched the air and just shounted to all the reds around me, Wrighty is back.... then texted everyone in my phone book. The rest of the day was spent clicking through pages of threads celebrating his return, including someone who had spotted him at the ground and got her pic with him. I am 43 but I felt like a kid in a chocholate factory, Sweep is not the best player in the world, but he is the best I have seen in a city shirt and his commitment to and love of the game is fantastic to watch

This - quality moment!

I was most excited when we signed McManaman. Thought he was gonna be amazing. How wrong can u be ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.