EXCLUSIVE: City in crisis as Shinawatra forced to borrow £2

i think we all need to enter that coca cola buy your club a player comp this season

Isn't this where Paul Tyrrell should be earning his wage?

As director of communication, surely one of his main priorities is to inform the media and the fans of untruthful and harmful speculation.

Or just some form of communication that he's still alive!

GStar said:
Isn't this where Paul Tyrrell should be earning his wage?

As director of communication, surely one of his main priorities is to inform the media and the fans of untruthful and harmful speculation.

Or just some form of communication that he's still alive!

Henry Winter seems to back up URG's claims that he is very much on the outer at the club.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba</a> ... tball.html

City's stock should be high; instead Thaksin has turned them into a laughing stock. He badly treated a dignified manager in Sven-Goran Eriksson
(while, in fairness, appointing well in Mark Hughes), he showed the door to an outstanding chief executive in Alistair Mackintosh and alienated the director of communications, the highly respected Paul Tyrrell. Three wise men deserved better.

Thanks for that moomba, i hadn't seen that; i don't like erading any media articles on us really, especially at this moment in time!

Either way, out of the "In" circle; he's still on our books, he's stil lbeing paid to do a job. If these online articles make it to proint then that potentially millions of people reading possibly false and damaging claims against our club. I'd have thought priority 1 for City would be to keep good PR through Tyrrell or an agency as has been talked about in the past.

It seems all the stories coming out have come from journo's reading this board over the past few days.

Ian Ladyman writes almost exclusively about United. He has a cozy thing going over at the swamp. This is the second article about City he has written in the last few days. Why? Strange that Lee Clayton has gone AWOL. Who, at City (or just outside), is revealing information (assume it's true, whatever) and to what end?

Once again the people who itch to snitch (and always in a good cause) are in full effect.

GStar said:
Thanks for that moomba, i hadn't seen that; i don't like erading any media articles on us really, especially at this moment in time!

Either way, out of the "In" circle; he's still on our books, he's stil lbeing paid to do a job. If these online articles make it to proint then that potentially millions of people reading possibly false and damaging claims against our club. I'd have thought priority 1 for City would be to keep good PR through Tyrrell or an agency as has been talked about in the past.

It seems all the stories coming out have come from journo's reading this board over the past few days.

I don't think you need to look any further than these two lines to discover Henry Winter's sources.
.....he showed the door to an outstanding chief executive in Alistair Mackintosh and alienated the director of communications, the highly respected Paul Tyrrell.
Only those two could possibly describe themselves as 'outstanding' and 'highly respected'. It would appear that Tyrell is still very much briefing the press, just not in a positive way for City. That probably gives us an idea of just how bad things currently are.

As well as yesterday's remarkable developments, Thaksin's wife, Khunying Pojaman, awaits sentencing after being found guilty on a separate charge.
No she isn't. She was sentenced to 3 years' imprisonment upon her guilty verdict last week.
Those photographers chasing pictures of the Thaksins at assorted airports certainly had the right idea.
The family are called the Shinawatras, not the Thaksins. How can a supposedly respectable newspaper get two such simple facts wrong. It shows a lack of research and knowledge of the subject at hand, and detracts from what is a fairly interesting article.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.