Expected Goal

If people give the bullshit the time of day they'll run with it so fuck this thread off please..

Is this the kind of thing that will be needed to sell the PL to America? Our cousins across the water really enjoy their stats don't they.

To be fair to Pep - this pretty much helps back up his argument he regularly stated last year that we should have scored many more and the problems attributed to a poor defence (I think we did have one) could equally be attributed to our inability to finish instead.
I have to say the stats look good to me. Of course.... the one thing they don't take into account is a strikers ability to get in the right place at the right time. If they get on the end of a dozen 1/2 chances and miss the majority they may end up with a poor conversion stat, meanwhile another striker may be a lump and not get close to being in the right place at the right time - in which case there is 'no chance' to actually miss and his conversion stat may look better!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.