Expedia, Last minute.com question

foxy

Hi all,

Was wondering if anybody could shed some light on this.

I'm going to a wedding in London in August. I found the perfect hotel on lastminute.com which is slap bang opposite the wedding venue and there isn't a hotel nearby. It was going for the same price elsewhere on expedia and their main site. I just went to double check the dates I had put in were correct when all of a sudden the price went from £380 to £500.

I know the prices reflect the demand on their site. Is it likely that the prices will go down again tonight / early hours of the morning to the original price I saw of £380 or should I start looking elsewhere?

foxy said:
Hi all,

Was wondering if anybody could shed some light on this.

I'm going to a wedding in London in August. I found the perfect hotel on lastminute.com which is slap bang opposite the wedding venue and there isn't a hotel nearby. It was going for the same price elsewhere on expedia and their main site. I just went to double check the dates I had put in were correct when all of a sudden the price went from £380 to £500.

I know the prices reflect the demand on their site. Is it likely that the prices will go down again tonight / early hours of the morning to the original price I saw of £380 or should I start looking elsewhere?

try again in private browsing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.