Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

Its not sarcasm. Plus, Muslims can use fireworks
"
It is permissible to use, sell and buy fireworks on the condition that this does not cause frightening or harming a Muslim, and would not lead one to neglect his religious obligations. In addition to this, their price should not be very expensive, as in this case they would be forbidden. Fireworks are permissible in principle but it they lead to something forbidden, which is the loss of money and spending money inappropriately, then this is wasting money which is forbidden."
what is it you quote to justify your stance? Because not a single sentence in this quote is true or relevant to Islam.

I would reiterate, fireworks are prohibited in Islam.

Il apologise in advance for derailing the thread a little. Lets leave it for now as its not really that important is it. Peace x

In the light of what has gone on i think some class hould have been shown and they should not have set off fireworks.
Well, I am not sure who "they" are but using fireworks for anything is prohibited in Islam. If someone who happens to be known as a Muslim and does this, it cannot be in the name of Islam, more to do with satisfying their urges.

It's sad to see what people portray in the name of Islam.

Oh, you can mock religion all you like. Just not that one
Yes, I've noticed many people shying away from doing so, 'You can't say that!!
Well fuck that, folk have been taking the piss for generations, rightly so, against organised religion,
see Dave Allen, Monty Python etc; treading on eggshells around this one won't help, unless you're
scared of upsetting IS members.

Well, I am not sure who "they" are but using fireworks for anything is prohibited in Islam. If someone who happens to be known as a Muslim and does this, it cannot be in the name of Islam, more to do with satisfying their urges.

It's sad to see what people portray in the name of Islam.

The people celebrating the start of Ramadam or whatever the celebration/occasion may have been..christian,hindu,muslim,black,white,mixed race,it doesnt matter, there should have been some empathy shown.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.