Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

Went to St.Anne's Sq on Saturday with my family and my mother. Every single one of us felt emotional whilst there.

The little girl I mentioned earlier in this thread has been visited in hospital by the Queen, one of the princes, Ariana herself and has just been further traumatised by united superstar Jesse Lingard! She kept her City shirt on though, good girl.

If he had nothing to do with it fair play. I hope the lad doesn't get hounded and lives his life without dickheads tarring him with the same brush.
The guy that was smirking when police arrested him you mean? Whose father is a radical insurgent in the middle east and trained his boys to fight, picturing his young son with a machine gun bigger than himself?

If he had nothing to do with it fair play. I hope the lad doesn't get hounded and lives his life without dickheads tarring him with the same brush.

Did he Tweet something about Manchester being his enemy and something very derogatory towards Mancunian Jews?

Have I got that right or was it that **** Abedi himself?

Absolutely, I think its the easy option in these investigations though to arrest everyone the attacker knew, especially family and close friends, same has happened in London, and already most have been released without charge tonight.

Absolutely, I think its the easy option in these investigations though to arrest everyone the attacker knew, especially family and close friends, same has happened in London, and already most have been released without charge tonight.

Exactly this, police chiefs under intense pressure to get something done so this seems to happen, takes the heat out of it and lets time develop leads based on concrete evidence and painstaking cooperation.

Hashem Abedi is due to be sentenced tomorrow but the absolute shithouse refused to leave his cell today as the victim's relatives read out statements at The Old Bailey about how their losses have affected them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.