Explosions at Brussels airport

Fucking sky news in the spot mithering a guy who is organising coaches to ger people away asking him where they're going.

I'd have chinned the ****.

Fucking hell, can only mean one thing that.

Thing is, you can have all the security in the world at an airport but there's nothing when you enter an airport initially - any fucker can walk in and set off a bomb.

Just been at Ringway and there were a couple of armed cops walking by the departures entrance. Even so, anyone can stroll in with a bag and do what they want.
Because the opposite would be that we have the security scanners at the entrance to the airport, like in Turkey last time I went, where you queue to get in.
So everyone is inconvenienced and we stand in our thousands in the pissing rain at Ringway waiting to just get in the terminal. It's exactly what these morons want, for us to live in fear and to change our way of lives.
And before you tell me it's better for our security, the nex thing will be someone drives up to the drop off area whilst we are all queuing up outside and detonates their much bigger car bomb.

Because the opposite would be that we have the security scanners at the entrance to the airport, like in Turkey last time I went, where you queue to get in.

Yeah was like that many years ago, but now no queues, really efficient (assuming I have not just been lucky but have travelled from dalaman every year for the last 5 years)

Yeah was like that many years ago, but now no queues, really efficient (assuming I have not just been lucky but have travelled from dalaman every year for the last 5 years)
Was it during the school holidays?
Last time I was there people were actually fighting because they were waiting for over 45 minutes in the scorching heat and they felt others were pushing in, it was a mad scramble, people acting like an animals, just as the terrorists want us to be

How can the terrorist threat only now be raised to the maximum level, surely it was at that level before today?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.