Eyebrows

Where do they come from? mine are about 6-8mm long, then something will be bugging me, I check it out and there is one about 30mm long, wasn't there that morning, wtf

men-vs-women2.jpg
That seriously made me LOL, because its so true.

daughter shaved hers off and had some tattooed on!! me trim mine when shave my head,looks like i've geet two hairy caterpillers on my face otherwise..

God knows why girls are doing this to themselves, shaving off beautiful eyebrows and drawing them on
about a foot above the originals, is the worst fashion statement yet. Combined with excess make up, which
is everywhere now, the results are one time beautiful girls walking about like this...

JS25633576.jpg

I get my barber to beat back mine too. Between them, nasal and ear hair I could fill a pillow case a month.

What the fuck happens that makes us need hair to grow like some alien weed in a shit film? And I’m not talking the good weed here.

Just as well I’m handsome as fuck or all this hair could seriously hinder my chances of a Hollywood breakthrough. That’s all I’m saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.