Eyebrows

I dig out my hairdressing scissors and unearth the extra long fuckers cut them at base, takes 2 week to grow back
Whats with them blades of straw that sprout from that nub on your ears all about? Horrendous

Those stealth brows are little cunts. They start off hiding in plain view in front of your normal eyebrows then one day their natural curl takes them up into view but they’re suddenly 3mm up on your forehead and you only spot them when you’re 5 minutes from leaving for work.

You pay to get a buzz cut ?

Fuck, buy your own shavers and do it yourself it is simple, not sure how much a hair cut costs nowadays but it was a fiver when I bought my first £20 quid shavers 20 years ago, I am now on my second set, think that is quite the bargain at a fiver (rising with inflation) a week for 20 years, £5200 at a fiver a week saved, or a free holiday every 5 years lol
Generally agree, although it's nice occasionally to get it done by a pro. They do all the little edge bits and stuff properly. Loved going to the barbers in India, get a head massage and chai thrown in.

They are getting worse and worse, yet girls think they look great since about 75% of the female population are sporting them.

Penciled on, painted on, even tattooed on... Girls are walking around looking permanently surprised or like they have lost their eyebrows and now have grown a hair mustache instead. They are so far away from the eyes or even eyebrow ridge that they just cannot be allowed to be called eyebrows any longer.

They also sometimes look like someone's done them in the dark and have three angles to them or look like the hungry caterpillar has taken up a home in the middle of many a females' forehead.

It's the worst fashion statement i think women have ever come out with, all-time, bar none. These eyebrows are fucking comically ridiculous!

Have a word with yourselves girls! There is a natural growth line along the natural ridge of your eyebrows. That's where your eyebrows are supposed to be. Not where Severny Island is to Russia. And since when did Eugene Levy become the benchmark for the idolised thickness of a female's eyebrow? Bizarre bizarre bizarre! I just don't get it at all

Last edited by a moderator:
61a5c6c38a3b6a74929bfa57dbd56e89.jpg

I.m puzzled by eyebrows - can anyone explain why if you cut half an eyebrow hair say half way on the shaft it knows to grow back to the exact length it was before and say if you did that to hair on your head and on your face it just keeps growing. - I thought the follicle was dead or does each root have a tiny little sensor or something?

I had an eye test a couple of years ago due to frequent headaches and the girl doing it had the most ridiculous brows. She had shaved off her real ones and drawn these stupid curves - and I'm not talking slight curves, I'm talking McDonald's arches. They gave her this permanent look of surprise. Trying to take part in an eye test when you've got those things right in front of your face is impossible - no wonder the prescription I got made my headaches worse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.