f.t.a.o. jimharri

bluemike

Jim, thought you would appreciate this.
Bet you've had that edition for years!!!

1movieplayboy-gal-theron.jpg

He's probably already got this one with city fan Natalie on it too!

2lk6554.jpg

Cheers BM marks 1 & 2. As it goes, I'm a bit old for your typical FHM reader. As for the playboy edition Mike, yeah I did er, borrow a friend's copy. I got it for the baseball article; honest guv!! I actually think Ms Theron is getting better with age. Judge for yourself. That magazine is getting on for 9 years old. Compare her then, and now;
33bmz29.jpg

As for Natalie; I know she is supposed to be a regular on this here forum thingy so, if you're reading this Natalie, my apologies. However, she is a bit too young for my liking. I know this will come as a devastating blow to her, but I feel sure she will have the mental fortitude to overcome this bitter disappointment and move on with her life.

33djk15.jpg

I have to admit that Miss Theron is very alluring .

I'm just off for a quick wa ...

I say i'm just off for a quick wa..sh!

2dim0rn.jpg

jimharri said:
"Oi Mamba; NO!!"

I'll be careful mate ...... i've heard that it can be bad for your eyesight ....... gettin' soap in your eye that is!

hehe!

This guy's either told her how short his love handle is , or how much MTV pay him a week!

10dv9xc.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.