F1 Farce

Mike D

What the f*ck is that all about Hamilton gets a 25 second penalt and demoted 2 places. Yet when Massa nearly takes someone out exiting the pitt he gets f*ck all, what is that all about. It seems to me that these cretins are all out to stop Hamilton winning and hand it to Massa on a plate

Mike D said:
What the f*ck is that all about Hamilton gets a 25 second penalt and demoted 2 places. Yet when Massa nearly takes someone out exiting the pitt he gets f*ck all, what is that all about. It seems to me that these cretins are all out to stop Hamilton winning and hand it to Massa on a plate

you from hattersley?

The bosses of F1 in collusion with Ferrari.

Shome mishtake shurly....

deco said:
Mike D said:

you from hattersley?

no why ARE YOU?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.