F1 Thread - 2018 Season

The Halo was implemented to avoid what happened to Bianchi in 2014 Japanese Grand Prix. The helmet alone couldn’t prevent what happened.

Well don't want to be controversial but the Bianchi incident was all through his own actions.
He was speeding. He didn't slow down enough when the yellow flags were out.

Harsh maybe but this ridiculous knee jerk reaction too one man's flaws is too much.

Interesting practice sessions today, especially when you look how far off the pace Vettel is in both sessions. Could Ferrari be obscuring their hand perhaps?
FP1 standings:
9982a6650c6eab7c6c22157bf23e3cef.jpg

FP2 standings:
78b4c299e41893c766a3b43c56303952.jpg

FP 1 Highlights:

FP 2 Highlights:

Last edited:
They were talking during practice 2 about Ferrari maybe dialing down the engines until qualification.

As an aside I hope Riccardo keeps up his practice form.

They were talking during practice 2 about Ferrari maybe dialing down the engines until qualification.

Possible, highly unlikely this is Ferraris true pace considering they've been up there the first three races

or using more fuel and meaning heaver car to see the start to middle race speeds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.