F1 Thread

Being hit twice could of contributed to the headrest problem,its very unusual, being whacked twice is a jolt to everything in the car
A driver getting in and out of the car isn't unusual stress

Hamiltons in-car telemetry showed constant speed at the time of the incident; no lift on the throttle or braking. Vettel just got it wrong and was probably more frustrated with himself. For that to boil over is inexcusable. Basically road rage which could have caused a serious accident. They weren't going fast at the time, but if Vettel had broken the suspension on Hamiltons car, then it could have been a completely different outcome.

I get the feeling if he wasn't driving for Ferrari it might have been different punishment.....

Last edited:
Being hit twice could of contributed to the headrest problem,its very unusual, being whacked twice is a jolt to everything in the car
A driver getting in and out of the car isn't unusual stress

It happened after he'd got out of the car when the red flag had taken place and removed the headrest. Sorry but you've obviously not watched the race because it was clear as day that vettel hitting hamilton had nothing to do with it

i think there is more into it and i think they held back the drive through penalty so they could get vettel out in front of hamilton and when knowing hamilton had trouble with the head rest and would need to come in its dirty by vettel and the team. i would like to know why it took so long to give the stop and go to vettel it stinks

but the safety car needs to be looked at its too slow for the F1 cars and the breaks and tires need the heat to keep them operating and the high powered road car is not good enough the virtual safety car works great and why use a road car to stack the drivers up if its a bad crash then bring them into the pit lane like yesterday but the virtual safety car is the best way and should be used first

i think there is more into it and i think they held back the drive through penalty so they could get vettel out in front of hamilton and when knowing hamilton had trouble with the head rest and would need to come in its dirty by vettel and the team. i would like to know why it took so long to give the stop and go to vettel it stinks

but the safety car needs to be looked at its too slow for the F1 cars and the breaks and tires need the heat to keep them operating and the high powered road car is not good enough the virtual safety car works great and why use a road car to stack the drivers up if its a bad crash then bring them into the pit lane like yesterday but the virtual safety car is the best way and should be used first

The stewards needed to decide and collect as much info to come to the right decision and give the correct punishment.
The rules have always been you are allowed to cross the line 3 times before serving your penalty; this was not specific to vettel
Though I agree a virtual safety car would have worked better in yesterday's race

The stewards needed to decide and collect as much info to come to the right decision and give the correct punishment.
The rules have always been you are allowed to cross the line 3 times before serving your penalty; this was not specific to vettel
Though I agree a virtual safety car would have worked better in yesterday's race

but why did they hold back the stop and go the race had been stopped and enough time was taken to fix the cars in the pit lane and why did they not give it to him on the first lap when the race started again something fishy did go on and they new he was getting a stop and go but somebody held it back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.