F1 Thread

SpongeCar172.jpg

Safe as houses but not a lot of fun,
I get your point but it's literally just to protect their head. It's still an open cockpit and it won't make them go any slower, if it saves just one life or prevents a serious life-changing accident it's worth it. Especially considering it won't make any difference to the racing

I get your point but it's literally just to protect their head. It's still an open cockpit and it won't make them go any slower, if it saves just one life or prevents a serious life-changing accident it's worth it. Especially considering it won't make any difference to the racing

I was only joking at the old ELF n Safety line really :)

They protect the head by impeding the vision, needs a bit more work for me, its looks don't bother me.

I also understand what you are saying but it is meant to be fast and exciting a "danger" sport, like boxing, which did have another death at the weekend for a brave fighter, will they end up with the hats on like amateurs ?

Will that spoil boxing for what it is ?

Still that is a question for another thread really.

Back to F1 the sport needs to be about speed, noise and overtaking, something that seemed to disappear over recent times, admittedly I don't watch it as much as I once did so not sure if that is quite still the case, I had read they had tried to make it more race orientated but no sky in our house anymore :(

I was only joking at the old ELF n Safety line really :)

They protect the head by impeding the vision, needs a bit more work for me, its looks don't bother me.

I also understand what you are saying but it is meant to be fast and exciting a "danger" sport, like boxing, which did have another death at the weekend for a brave fighter, will they end up with the hats on like amateurs ?

Will that spoil boxing for what it is ?

Still that is a question for another thread really.

Back to F1 the sport needs to be about speed, noise and overtaking, something that seemed to disappear over recent times, admittedly I don't watch it as much as I once did so not sure if that is quite still the case, I had read they had tried to make it more race orientated but no sky in our house anymore :(

Don't think the drivers have complained about it impeding their view but I can see why it would look like it would
IPTV all the way Alf ;)

Seriously you have tried to teach me before, it will have been a year back now, the kodi is now stolen and I went back to pc streaming lol
Haha fair enough mate, might have been back when I was running the BM build.
Btw you can get Kodi on your PC mate :)

Haha fair enough mate, might have been back when I was running the BM build.
Btw you can get Kodi on your PC mate :)

Yes, I believe it was the BM build, I have just read the last couple of pages in the kodi thread and all of TCIB's post was blaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.