FA Cup Games 11/12/13 March

Still don't get all the wanking over Kante, he just runs about a hell of a lot. His passing is average, and his goal record speaks for itself.

I am sorry, but Kante is amazing. He makes passes though teams that most players are afraid to make anymore. Chelski s defence has been more protected this season because of Kante, Cahill even said it about him last night in the post match.

I see that the BBC has been boasting about it's viewing figures for last night's game. Getting in the justification for picking the rags 3rd round game next season early.

Kante is seriously underrated by so many. Had to laugh at the rags at ragcafe rubbishing his value. He doesn't score much obviously but twice he already scored against them lol

It will be Chelsea vs City in the final. Will be glorious battle in terms of tactical prowess from two brilliant managers and best quality available in the PL from both teams. Can't wait.

Makalele was widely considered the very best in that position in World football and if I'm not mistaken he score one goal. A penalty after the game and season was already won.

Kante is simply superb. His passing his more than good enough, it's very forward thinking and his ability to win the ball back is unrivalled.

He got run all over the shop, at the Etihad this season. The only contact he made was for Gundogan's non penalty.
Not saying he isn't a good player, but i agree with QR, that a lot of simple stuff he does is blown out of proportion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.