FA Cup Games 16/17/18/19 Feb,replays 27/28th

Although one is in the next round and one isn’t.
What relevance does that have to a neutral discussing merit on pure football? They may be through but Wigan were poor value compared to Rochdale on that merit, one spoiled the football(the game itself wasn't great viewing and it wasn't because City were that poor) the other added to it. Nobody but Wigan fans will praise or remember what they did as fondly if they were to crash out the next round and rightly so. If you're going to go out(which they most likely will), may as well do it with some credit is what I meant.

Shame about this second half as it has kind of spoiled some of that to be fair, they seemed to have nothing left when Spurs went ahead.

Last edited:
BT wanking off over Spurs and their FA Cup run - so that’s the mighty Wimbledon, Newport and Rochdale dispatched! Two of them after replays.
I know, its an embarrassing cup run truth be told. Was the same last season where they didn't face a top flight side until the semi's - then went out.

What relevance does that have to a neutral discussing merit on pure football? They may be through but Wigan were poor value compared to Rochdale on that merit(one spoiled the football the other added to it) and nobody but Wigan fans will praise or remember what they did as fondly if they were to crash out the next round and rightly so.
So, the aim of a cup tie is not to win, but to play entertaining football? Interesting view.

So, the aim of a cup tie is not to win, but to play entertaining football? Interesting view.
As I said what relevance does that have to neutral discussing football merit? From a Wigan fans point of view I can understand it but I'm certainly not going to praise it nor will I want to watch their next tie. Are you telling me you'd prefer to watch teams play like Wigan "interesting view". ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.