FA Cup Games 16/17/18/19 Feb,replays 27/28th

Wonderful quote from Steve McClaren

'Their front three tore Huddersfield apart. That’s how they win.'

Huddersfield shots 19
Rags 5

On target
Huddersfield 5
Rags 2

Looks like they really 'tore Huddersfield apart'. What a w..ker.

I think they’re deliberately fucking about with VAR so fans will say “fuck it we don’t want video refereeing anymore”. The bastards are corrupt and Pulling stunts like this isn’t beyond them.

I think they’re deliberately fucking about with VAR so fans will say “fuck it we don’t want video refereeing anymore”. The bastards are corrupt and Pulling stunts like this isn’t beyond them.
I agree.

Disallowing a rag goal though, thought that wasn’t allowed.

Alistair Yeomans
BBC Radio 5 live at Huddersfield
This has been a good Cup tie. Huddersfield would have loved to have won it but, talking to a number of their fans, their Premier League game next week is crucial.

As for a clinical Man Utd, will anyone - heart of hearts - want to meet them in the quarters. They look good.

One cup game and they're back, again, for about the 10th time this season.

Disallowing a rag goal though, thought that wasn’t allowed.
The rags have the most supporters so doing it to them makes sense. The squiggly lines was what made me feel that they’re intentionally fucking it up. It doesn’t take a genius to work out that a video ref (like rugby league) would save a lot of time and make it work smoother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.