kaz7

Saturday

Swansea City v Tottenham BT

Manchester United v Brighton BT

Sunday

Wigan Athletic v Southampton BBC

Leicester City V Chelsea BBC

All games have VAR and no replays.

Just waiting for Brighton to play their under 13’s saying the league is more important. Wouldn’t put it past Wiggum to win again either setting the rags up for a bye in the semis whilst chavs and spuds play the other one.

Hope Wigan get twatted

Need spurs and Chelsea to win

So, although it'll be hard to root for them, we need Spurs to win (& Chelsea tomorrow), at least until United are out.

Swansea, Brighton and Leicester wins please, don't care about the other game.

Why on earth have Spurs made so many changes? They don’t play again for a fortnight. You’d think that they would want to actually win a trophy and go all out for it... Bizarre.

Why on earth have Spurs made so many changes? They don’t play again for a fortnight. You’d think that they would want to actually win a trophy and go all out for it... Bizarre.
Winning trophies is beneath the chipmunk apparently. No midweek game and two weeks without a fixture after this game, if Guardiola did the same here I'd be banging my fucking head off the wall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.