FA Cup Games 18/19/20 Feb

Not sure how that's remotely similar, unless Bridge was aware of your bet, told you to do it, did it himself or deliberately didn't shake Terry's hand
You think that not one person involved with the club decided to ask him in training in the week before the game? If the bookies are stupid enough to offer markets like that they deserve to get their arses kicked on them.

Fucking hell he's lost his job over it, yes a bit stupid but come on

Its illegal what he has done. Its spot fixing and ive said on the other thread, Sun betting are also in the shit over this from the gambling commission and rightly so as it was completely staged from all parties.

You think that not one person involved with the club decided to ask him in training in the week before the game? If the bookies are stupid enough to offer markets like that they deserve to get their arses kicked on them.
I'm sure someone did, as I'm sure these things happen all the time, especially with new managers being hired. The key being you don't do bloody adverts for the bet, then brag about it afterwards! The lad is fucking moron who has been taken advantage of by Sun Bets, but his greed and lack of brains are what's stitched him up. If he'd done it with any subtlety he'd almost certainly have gotten away with it

Fucking hell he's lost his job over it, yes a bit stupid but come on
There is also a principle at stake that he has crossed. Do you think it is beyond the bounds of possibility for him to have come on, and deliberately conceded a penalty as part of the spot fix? Its the same principle and all that will have taken is an agreement with the GK who played for him to feign injury and come off. There is a line with betting for a reason and fatty crossed it. I know that what I have said veers dangerously close to 'strawman' stuff as it didnt happen, but it is not a leap of faith to think it could have with this fucker deciding to do what he did

I'm sure someone did, as I'm sure these things happen all the time, especially with new managers being hired. The key being you don't do bloody adverts for the bet, then brag about it afterwards! The lad is fucking moron who has been taken advantage of by Sun Bets, but his greed and lack of brains are what's stitched him up. If he'd done it with any subtlety he'd almost certainly have gotten away with it
Did he actually do any adverts? They were asking him whether he was actually aware of the bet after the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.