FA Cup Games 18/19/20 Feb

There is also a principle at stake that he has crossed. Do you think it is beyond the bounds of possibility for him to have come on, and deliberately conceded a penalty as part of the spot fix? Its the same principle and all that will have taken is an agreement with the GK who played for him to feign injury and come off. There is a line with betting for a reason and fatty crossed it. I know that what I have said veers dangerously close to 'strawman' stuff as it didnt happen, but it is not a leap of faith to think it could have with this fucker deciding to do what he did
All ifs and buts, what's with all the fatty stuff? Bit childish don't you think?

All ifs and buts, what's with all the fatty stuff? Bit childish don't you think?
I couldnt remember his name. Still cant, other than its Wayne something, and he calls himself roly poly goalie. Childish, yes. It is ifs and buts to that extent, but people last night will have looked and seen that the bookies had put up a bet on an overweight substitute eating a pie during the game. Haha, you would think. Nice novelty promotion, and then move on taking no more notice of it. Except for his mate in the stand, who knew it wasnt a laugh and knew it would happen, and lumped money on. Out he comes at full time with a five figure sum. that is a nice few grand to go on the piss with. No ifs and buts there, its bent.

I couldnt remember his name. Still cant, other than its Wayne something, and he calls himself roly poly goalie. Childish, yes. It is ifs and buts to that extent, but people last night will have looked and seen that the bookies had put up a bet on an overweight substitute eating a pie during the game. Haha, you would think. Nice novelty promotion, and then move on taking no more notice of it. Except for his mate in the stand, who knew it wasnt a laugh and knew it would happen, and lumped money on. Out he comes at full time with a five figure sum. that is a nice few grand to go on the piss with. No ifs and buts there, its bent.
The only ones to blame are the Sun, giving the odds out for him to eat a pie? They would say the exposure they have got was worth a five figure sum.

The only ones to blame are the Sun, giving the odds out for him to eat a pie? They would say the exposure they have got was worth a five figure sum.
How is that accurate? The goalkeeper bloke admitted telling people he was going to do it. I guess that means that you have no problem with him doing that, and so dont get the wider implications of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.