FA Cup Games 7/8/9 Jan

All the way through,non stop moaning that they were dug in,they had a plan but he didn't like it,he also said they should try and score to give their fans something to talk about on the way home
The way he was laughing when Plymouth had any of the ball or on the few occasions they went near the dippers goal, it struck me he was a smarmy git. Yet trying to be nice to the Plymouth viewers. But deep down you just knew he was shitting it just in case they fluked one. Have they not got a 2nd team. Is it a good first 13/14 then the rest kids.

"Romance of the FA Cup" has been in short supply this weekend.

It has, but wasn't really helped by the draw, apart from us & Arsenal, all of the biggest clubs were drawn at home. Could do with a few Prem sides getting tough away fixtures in the next round, apart from us of course!

The way he was laughing when Plymouth had any of the ball or on the few occasions they went near the dippers goal, it struck me he was a smarmy git. Yet trying to be nice to the Plymouth viewers. But deep down you just knew he was shitting it just in case they fluked one. Have they not got a 2nd team. Is it a good first 13/14 then the rest kids.
He can never hide his bias to the dippers and is scathing about us,i thought he was very disrespectful to Plymouth and thought the dipper kids would thrash them,be he isn't laughing now

He really said that ?

Fucking hell.

He never fucking stopped!!
At one point during the second half he started moaning about Plymouth's lack of ambition saying how does anyone know they'd lose by 4-5 unless they tried it!!
Unreal stuff. They got a great result by having a plan and executing it to perfection. Never hear comments luke his when Prem sides do it at our place!!

Tv choices bizarre this round. Us against West Ham, United, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool! Talk about pandering to the masses.

I can see why they chose the Arsenal game but the others? Home games for Spurs, rags and Liverpool against lower league teams.

Surely that is not what the FA Cup
Is about.
Agreed. See page 1.

Wtf is danny mills wearing?

k8YM5_f-maxage-0.gif

The ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.