FA Cup - No QF Replays

So whoever gets drawn out of the hat first for the QF has the greatest chance of getting to Wembley, seems fair

whoever gets drawn out of that first should be declared competition winners - save them going to the trouble of playing the bloody thing - they moan about its diminished sparkle then piss all over their own legacy the wankers.

whoever gets drawn out of that first should be declared competition winners - save them going to the trouble of playing the bloody thing - they moan about its diminished sparkle then piss all over their own legacy the wankers.
You just know which team that would be....

I don't think this is bad change to be honest, replays are essential but once you get to the last 8 I don't think it's required.

Need to move both the Semis to Cardiff now, the city wants it and it stepped in when Wembley was being built. I have spoken to a lot of fans who preferred playing games in Cardiff than Wembley because there's about a hundred boozers within 2 miles of the place. Plus we are unbeaten in the Millennium Stadium!

Don't agree about Cardiff, its the English FA Cup, why should Cardiff in Wales have the semi finals ?

Plus and more important, its hell to get in and out of, as most teams can only visit down one very congested motorway.

If they cut out the hanger on tickets and give both clubs half the stadium, old trafford, The Etihad, the Olympic Stadium, the new spurs, and new chelsea stadiums will be more than big enough.

As a youngster I find it ridiculous that finals were once replayed.

Not a fan of getting rid of replays altogether as they are key part of the fun of the competition and also the financial impact they can have for lower league clubs is huge.

Think this plan for the quarters is a good idea but certainly hope it doesn't make it's way to the earlier rounds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.