FA Cup QF Draw - City/Wigan V Saints

Sorry mate that is a load of cobblers.

They faced Villa away who finished 6th in the third round.

Us who finished 16th in the Prem in the fifth round

Fulham who finished 9th in the Prem in the quarter finals.

Arsenal the Champions in the Semi-final.
I bow to your superior knowledge of all things rag, however, you did not mention the 4th round when they played the all conquering Northampton Town, bit tough that one ;-)

Faulty logic. The Semis and Final are held there every year. CL final changes every year. It is something everyone accepts in the CL as the chance of being advantaged by it changes every year. FA Cup and League cup every year now will benefit Spurs.

Bluemoon and logic have little in common!.
Though you have managed to buck that trend with 100% logical explanation.
I think with 30,000 blues and a full size pitch we can do ourselves justice at Wembley.

All this bollocks about the draw(s). Simple every club should go into the draw for Round 1 - Then (for example) Spurs may get drawn away to
Wythenshawe Celtic- if there is a WC..........

Anyone spot Owen running his fingers round the ball as he stuffed his hand in. I bet he was trying to make sure he didn't pick up the No 8 first. Lucky for us he doesn't know his numbers past five!!

He knows past five, but when fingers 6-10 are in the bag and out of sight he’s fucked !

If he dropped his pants he could get to 5 1/2 :O

Apologies if already discussed, but is there a possibility of our 1/4 final being played on Monday 19th? Or is that the start of the international break? I get that we need to take care of Wigan first.
between 19th and 29th apparently so no FA Cup game will be played on Monday 19th March

All the cup draws have been kind to us this year. Last thing we need in the fixture crush is Chelsea or Spurs away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.