FA Cup revamp!

Scrap replays for sure but do not take a champions League place from the Premier League.

A team in the top 4 deserves to play in the CL as they have earned it throughout the whole season.

It used to be the FA & Scottish Cup winners got a place in the
"cup winners cup" in Europe.
Certain positions in your respective league,got you a "UEFA Cup" slot.

For me,the CHAMPIONS league aka THE EUROPEAN CUP,should be just that,
the Champions of their country.

The FA Cup is still one of the most prestigious trophies in world football.
Teams like "them" devalued,or tried to,it,by playing some shitty fukn tournament thousands of miles away.
Fuk them,i personally would love to see a certain team from Manchester win
the FA Cup this year.

TTTCITYBHOY said:
It used to be the FA & Scottish Cup winners got a place in the
"cup winners cup" in Europe.
Certain positions in your respective league,got you a "UEFA Cup" slot.

For me,the CHAMPIONS league aka THE EUROPEAN CUP,should be just that,
the Champions of their country

The FA Cup is still one of the most prestigious trophies in world football.
Teams like "them" devalued,or tried to,it,by playing some shitty fukn tournament thousands of miles away.
Fuk them,i personally would love to see a certain team from Manchester win
the FA Cup this year.

Its not actually also known as the european cup, thats what it used to be called. In fact only people over the age of 30 ever refer to it as the european cup

I did mention this the other day though. Why would you rename it from The European Cup to the Champions League then let everyone in who are not Champions when if you kept it called The European Cup then you could have lower places in as it makes no mention of Champions!!

Before anyone jumps on this i know its to generate money and im sure someone will blame Sky and Rupert Murdoch for it in some way

leighton said:
The clubs could do a lot better than what they are. When they are on tv they must be getting some money from whoever is showing the game. So they could easy say right we will slash the prices of the tickets to the game because we have X amount coming in from the tv. And if we can get a full house with tickets say for a £5 and kids go free they might even come out with more money from the fixture than having a stadium thats not full up.
I like the cup the way it is even the replays which is for the lower leagues a huge bonus money wise. I cant see the FA dropping the replays because all of the lower league clubs will go crazy about this and there chance of making more money. To give it a champions league spot they have been saying this for a long time I cant see that happening too many greedy clubs who have been playing champions league football over the last couple of years will not want this to happen as if it did it could mean that 2 of those teams could well miss out the way the league has been going in the recent seasons.

i think this for west ham and the olympic stadium. If they had tickets at a 10er and cheaper season tickets, then im sure that would fill the stadium and give them the same amount of cash as a half full stadium and expensive tickets, but least they would have the atmoshpere etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.