FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We took 9.000 to London on a Friday night to London. (record away following) should smash txts v Chelsea

Nothing to do with a theory, pal. Just the unprofessional nature of the draw for the most prestigious domestic cup competition in the world.
On a pushed schedule.

Wright with his ball bag or a big draw - for 4 balls. Does it matter? The numbers had already been published so it doesn’t matter who grand or not they were drawn.

Fuck me you people on here doing mock ones

Pep has no need to rotate if we get through against Madrid, our next match after the semi is a week later at Forest, we should be able to put full strength out against Chelsea as well.

Champions league:
Madrid
Munich

FA cup:
Spurs
Newcastle
Chavs
Rags

League
Arse
Dips

We ain’t got no easy run to silverware this season. Just as always we will have to rely on pep and the players.

You would think the footballing authorities might have a problem with us, can’t think on the top of my head any reason why?

-:)

Fuck em let’s lay waste to all before us.

Last edited:
Really don’t want another Manchester derby final. Last year was special and would rather have that as a one off memory.

A two city sky blue final would be pretty good though so come on Coventry.

We should beat Chelsea but I sort of know that Sterling and Palmer will play out their skins.
I know United aren’t great but can’t see any other result than them winning that one.

Chelsea isn’t an easy game as I thought they were decent against us the other week and cut us open a few times. Much will depend on how we do against Madrid, how much it takes out of us and what team Pep puts out. There is also a good chance that we will have a rearranged game against Brighton or Spurs away in the week following too. He has gambled on line ups a few times at this and stage and we have lost. At least it comes after the Madrid games though and well before a potential semi final in that comp.

So, where were all the conspiracy theorists this time last year, when we pulled Sheffield Utd out of the bag for a Wembley semi-final?

Or is it biennial?
By drawal since the rags got the dippers in the last round ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.