FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No confirmation of the day yet, but pricing is out.....

Attachments

• Chelsea_vs_Manchester_City_Semi_Final_Pricing_2024.jpg
    Chelsea_vs_Manchester_City_Semi_Final_Pricing_2024.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 252
A month is very short notice to people booking trains and coaches or accomodation if thinking of staying over.

the fixtures should have already been announced, not at the whim of itv/bbc
League games are always moved at short notice for FA Cup ones. A month is the best it gets.

BBC (1st pick) & ITV are a fucking joke. There are 2 games to choose from and schedule. How hard can it be FFS?
No regard for the 180,000 travelling fans (I know no great hardship for Chelsea).
Meanwhile, train and hotel prices will be creeping higher as we get nearer the date.
I think it's london marathon weekend too

BBC (1st pick) & ITV are a fucking joke. There are 2 games to choose from and schedule. How hard can it be FFS?
No regard for the 180,000 travelling fans (I know no great hardship for Chelsea).
Meanwhile, train and hotel prices will be creeping higher as we get nearer the date.
It's the same every bastard time we get to Wembley. Supporters pissed about left, right and centre with the arrangements.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.