FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With us being in Madrid on Wednesday night, London on Saturday and Brighton on the tues or Wednesday, that's a lot of travelling for the team.
Wonder if they will fly into London from Madrid and stay there or stay in London after the Wembley game to reduce the travelling they are doing.
We’re playing Madrid at home on the weds, why would we need to fly from Madrid

Good grief what's happened to our hardcore fan base. Every single time we're at Wembley which is now most of the time we're full of excuses for not attending. Over the years you've moaned about 1230, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm and now 5.15. Before we new the date last week all were crying about playing on Sunday and not getting home on a school night, well it's Saturday and guess what it's not good enough what a joke fan base. The sooner pep goes and we get back to the constant relegation battles wonder where you lot will be then. Christ what I'd give now for all the parkside lads and thousands of blues pissed up fully behind the team. You talk of cost of living crisis good god do you lot remember the 70s and early 80s.
Get yourselves down there any way you can and cheers the lads on. I'm just waiting for some clown to throw down the mental health or anxiety card then we've had the full deck of fanny wipe excuses. Comedy.
Exactly ticket prices aren’t awful either.

Let’s have some positivity we’re on poetically for another great year! Can’t wait myself all lads I’m going with prefer this.

It's a better day than the Sunday so it is what it is now I'm 99% sure it'll sell out comfortably but as said above if it was the rags in the SF none of this would be said it'd be how am I gonna get tickets for this..... Go if you can afford it and fair play if not no point in moaning it's a Saturday when all the moaning before the decision was cos its gonna be a Sunday.

Good grief what's happened to our hardcore fan base. Every single time we're at Wembley which is now most of the time we're full of excuses for not attending. Over the years you've moaned about 1230, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm and now 5.15. Before we new the date last week all were crying about playing on Sunday and not getting home on a school night, well it's Saturday and guess what it's not good enough what a joke fan base. The sooner pep goes and we get back to the constant relegation battles wonder where you lot will be then. Christ what I'd give now for all the parkside lads and thousands of blues pissed up fully behind the team. You talk of cost of living crisis good god do you lot remember the 70s and early 80s.
Get yourselves down there any way you can and cheers the lads on. I'm just waiting for some clown to throw down the mental health or anxiety card then we've had the full deck of fanny wipe excuses. Comedy.
What a prick.

Mental health and anxiety are anything but fanny wipe excuses

Few people not happy with the Saturday, but on a brighter note, if we get through, we’ll have 24 hours to book up all the travel and accommodation for the final before the Rags know their fate
Ah an optimist :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.