FA Cup should have been a priority

bondsman

Today is the first home game I havent been to this year, guess ive had a lucky escape, but listening on the Radio to commentary and feel like crying, a season that was so exciting has been turned to shit, and now what could have been the one saving grace namely the FA Cup has been fucked up as well. This is a magnificent competition that we should have bust a gut to do well in, the players for their own sake and the sake of the fans and Hughes to prove that he is a good manager despite poor league form. Absolutely gutted. There has been a lot said about whose fault it is etc and denial that there is actually a major problem just need time etc and new signings, well im fucking sick of that some one is to blame and right now I want to see the owners do something about it either give Hughes a disgusting amount of money to buy players who are good enough to revolutionise us, not the bellamys and Lescotts of the world, or get rid of the manager but please do something because what the fuck do we look forward to for the rest of the season. Welcome to Man City Wayne.

Don't subscribe to the bullshit about the manager and needing time. Yes you need time to gather together a squad that will win games (plural), make winning runs, be hard to beat, and yes win a trophy. but it should only take a week on the training ground for a premiership squad of players to hatch a flexible plan which would show a championship side the way home. What happened last week at Carrington which made the flexible plan so elusive?

Is it just me or does anyone else notic e how pathetic we are from dead ball situations? West Brom (bottom of the league) score twice from OUR CORNER(s) Forrest (poor championship side) score from OUR THROW IN. Anyone at Carrington thought about colour tests? are we really as bad as we play? or are they all brain dead over payed posers?
Trying my patience this year ---would you give a manager your money when he still thinks Vassel is a first team player let alone a goal scorer

mcfcgto said:
Is it just me or does anyone else notic e how pathetic we are from dead ball situations? West Brom (bottom of the league) score twice from OUR CORNER(s) Forrest (poor championship side) score from OUR THROW IN. Anyone at Carrington thought about colour tests? are we really as bad as we play? or are they all brain dead over payed posers?
Trying my patience this year ---would you give a manager your money when he still thinks Vassel is a first team player let alone a goal scorer

i cant remember the last time we were decent at it on a regular basis, its embaressing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.