FA Cup Third Round - West Ham (a) 7.55pm Friday 6th Jan

As always I want an away game at a big Championship or League 1 ground we've not been to for ages, they're the best games

Leeds or Forest would be great
MK Dons would be a good one never been there

When was the last time we drew a team from beneath the Championship?

It's something like 35 successive draws now I think. If you consider that only around 1/3rd of the teams in the hat for the 3rd round draw and around 1/5th of the teams in the hat for the 4th round draw are from outside the Prem and the Championship, then the odds are probably not as long as you might think, but it is still a remarkable run nonetheless, and in the same period I have lost count of the number of the times the rags and, particularly, Chelsea have drawn bottom tier teams.

It's something like 35 successive draws now I think. If you consider that only around 1/3rd of the teams in the hat for the 3rd round draw and around 1/5th of the teams in the hat for the 4th round draw are from outside the Prem and the Championship, then the odds are probably not as long as you might think, but it is still a remarkable run nonetheless, and in the same period I have lost count of the number of the times the rags and, particularly, Chelsea have drawn bottom tier teams.
Arsenal had all home draws two seasons running in the FA Cup!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.