FA Cup Third Round - West Ham (a) 7.55pm Friday 6th Jan

I think the odds are smaller than that
Unless my mathematical wife can't do stats

It is actually 219/10,000 (2%) based on 43/63 each season worked our properly as the odds of not getting one ten years in a row in the FA Cup. Unless you have assumed a top two draw on Monday also?

We didn't always make it to the third round of the league cup, even when in Europe, so not straight forward to work out. Fair Play league and all that.

Think it is 45 games on the run in the cup they have been shown live on TV

You can be certain that as soon as they come out of the bag - the pundits declare it the tie of the round - no matter who it is. Laughable and tiresome

Not good but we have had 2 x 4th round lower tier since, and even homes championship teams in quarter finals. Last season with 3 x prem aways was tough, even though the first two rolled over.

Imagine the scenes if we got a League 2 side and we actually went all out. 5, 6, 7 goals.

Imagine the scenes if we got a League 2 side and we actually went all out. 5, 6, 7 goals.

I wouldn't get any satisfaction doing that to a League Two side when we will be up against mainly cloggers, wouldn't be much of a statement. However, i'd love a Villa or a Leeds or any other team that say they are historically bigger than us but we had "dirty Arab money".

Villa away in the cup and pump them by six please.

I wouldn't get any satisfaction doing that to a League Two side when we will be up against mainly cloggers, wouldn't be much of a statement. However, i'd love a Villa or a Leeds or any other team that say they are historically bigger than us but we had "dirty Arab money".

I'd quite like Portsmouth.

I want us to put 10 past Mickey Mouse Milton Keynes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.