FA CUP Ticket information

Status
Not open for further replies.
DavidChubs said:
On a Wigan forum someone says they have sold 20k of the original 21k & have been given an extra 2.5k & they expect to sell them all.
ta pal im hearing 40k blues could be goin with or without tickets?

DavidChubs said:
On a Wigan forum someone says they have sold 20k of the original 21k & have been given an extra 2.5k & they expect to sell them all.

I think they were talking about 21,000 pies mate

DavidChubs said:

I would expect that if Wigan had sold 20,000 of their initial 21,000 tickets by now then they would have sold out of more than just one category of ticket.

I very much doubt they will sell out their £115 block and the way things are going i'd be surprised if they take more than 18/19k to the Final.

Only my opinion of course and I could be wrong.

Unless they release more blocks can see this selling out by end of tomorrow or Saturday at latest.

Only 4 blocks of £85 left and 9 at £115.

I can't see the price putting someone off who really wants to go.

Someone at City should be publicly demanding to know what is going on with these tickets at Wigan and the wembley prawn sandwich brigade. There are thousands of blues who would like to go but don't have season tickets. I cannot believe Wigan have sold 20,000 tickets, so after two weeks why are Wembley not demanding that they return them so City can sell them and why are wembley not giving us more tickets ? Plans for travel, etc, have to be made and there is one week to go to this match. I can see this ending as a total embarrassment for the FA with at least 10,000 empty seats in the club wembley and FA community sections, which will be shameful. There is no way there will be almost 40,000 'neutrals' at this match.

paulchapo said:
Blue Maverick said:
Christ it's going to be a sea of blue, can you imagine if we lost the stadium would be empty when they lift the cup (not that we will ;) )

It happened to Liverpool when they played Wimbledon!Wigan are a pretty good team on their day in spite of their league position and we underestimate them at our peril.They were better than us in the recent league game and with better composure in the penalty area they would have won.We need us to be at the top of our game and focused or we will get a bloody nose!
You only have to look at their performance away at Everton to see how good they can be on their day. We will have to be at our very best to beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.