FA old farts

blue b4 the moon

So the last 5 old white heads of the FA say the FA is full of too many old white heads.

They did fuck all about it while in power over the years and after having thier noses in the trough now want change.

So the last 5 old white heads of the FA say the FA is full of too many old white heads.

They did fuck all about it while in power over the years and after having thier noses in the trough now want change.

Saw this earlier and thought the same

I think they had little executive power as Chairmen or whatever they were. It was obvious that Bernstein was being crow-barred out of the job on the technicality that he was 'old'. I fancy he had reorganising plans that the FArce Committee didn't like the look of!

I think there is no doubt that if you were setting up a governing body now the asylum would come up with the kind of thing they have currently. Modern institutions would come up with something vastly different.

And I think there are too many vested interests at work behind the scenes. Whether this will change is open to debate but they will need to do something quick or it will be forced on them by legislation. If it's quick it will probably be shite, if it's by statute it will be shite, so we may have a streamlined more modern organisation but still a shite one!

Why would the FA want to change the set up ?

Their objective of looking after their two favourite clubs first and foremost, will always be the number 1 objective for the corrupt " organisation " ( I use the word loosely ) and then they can line their own pockets from the proceeds - fucking everybody else off in the process.

They will also work closely with PGMOL to ensure the results maintain the status quo despite the blindingly corrupt and inept regular displays of their " impartial " referees ( Anthony Taylor being an obvious example ).

In other words why substitute one set of corrupt fuckers for a potentially even more corrupt and greedier set ?

FA really does sum up most of their attributes.

Disappointed by the RACIST remarks surrounding this story. "Elderly WHITE men." What does their skin-colour have to do with this? There are plenty of associations worldwide being mismanaged by men of other skin colours. Is that the reason they're being mismanaged? Would we not (rightly) be accused of racist remarks if we inserted a different skin colour into such comments?

Keep racism out of football. All racism. Demonising those who happen to have white skin does not make it OK. Corruption and ineptitude is not a function of skin-colour.

Why would the FA want to change the set up ?

Their objective of looking after their two favourite clubs first and foremost, will always be the number 1 objective for the corrupt " organisation " ( I use the word loosely ) and then they can line their own pockets from the proceeds - fucking everybody else off in the process.

They will also work closely with PGMOL to ensure the results maintain the status quo despite the blindingly corrupt and inept regular displays of their " impartial " referees ( Anthony Taylor being an obvious example ).

In other words why substitute one set of corrupt fuckers for a potentially even more corrupt and greedier set ?

FA really does sum up most of their attributes.

Dyed in the same batch of yarn - The FArce, UEFA and FICKFUFA. Is any other world sport so badly governed! Our own FA is just a bunch of money-grubbing deaf-as-posts to any queries as to why X happens to our club and not X to other clubs. There have been so many decisions re 'incidents' on the pitches across the land and how the FArce has handled them that one can draw several unsatisfactory conclusions that tell us all we need to know about where the game is going.

Disappointed by the RACIST remarks surrounding this story. "Elderly WHITE men." What does their skin-colour have to do with this? There are plenty of associations worldwide being mismanaged by men of other skin colours. Is that the reason they're being mismanaged? Would we not (rightly) be accused of racist remarks if we inserted a different skin colour into such comments?

Keep racism out of football. All racism. Demonising those who happen to have white skin does not make it OK. Corruption and ineptitude is not a function of skin-colour.
As the OP I'd hope that the racism comments are directed at the situation and not at me.

Very much this.

It also raises a smile just how quick our politicians are in jumping in and sorting them out when MP's and parliament are no better in that they are the establishment who answer to nobody and is full of folk with their fingers in the public till and other scandals shall we say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.