FA Wales charged for Supporters wearing Poppies

markbmcfc

I might be alone here, but i'd have absolutely no problem if the FA suspended all footballing activity, at every level of the game, until the charges were dropped and an apology issued, however long that took, and i'm deadly serious.

This is an absolute disgrace.

Cx9HVT9WQAA1oE-.jpg:large

Lol, ****s. FAW should just do what the FAI did at Easter and tell them to get fucked.

I'm not gonna lie, I've not worn a poppy since I was like 10, I'm not invested in the concept at all but this is ridiculous, like seriously? A lot of talk about people trying to force poppies onto others but this is just as bad, I mean they have every right to issue fines as they please, it is their organization but Wales FA should tell them to fuck off.

I might be alone here, but i'd have absolutely no problem if the FA suspended all footballing activity, at every level of the game, until the charges were dropped and an apology issued, however long that took, and i'm deadly serious.

This is an absolute disgrace.

Cx9HVT9WQAA1oE-.jpg:large

You need to put your phone on charge mate, oh and fifa are ****s

FIFA won't take any action. They'll just close the file and say they "had to investigate". The same regarding England and Scotland.

FIFA won't take any action. They'll just close the file and say they "had to investigate". The same regarding England and Scotland.
They fined the FAI for having the Easter Rising Centenary badge on kits earlier in the year I think, bit sad really that celebrating the 100 year anniversary of a momentous occasion in the nation's history is treated as promoting a political cause. No doubt we'll be fined in 2022 as well for the 100 year anniversary of our independence. Don't really think anyone will be bothered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.