FA Youth Cup 4th Round vs Liverpool (19:00 KO)

It's great seeing the young talent at City and hoping to see them one day fulfill there promise, but not all will make it and not all will ever get a chance to show us their talent on our stage. The point i want to make is that nothing is guaranteed and more telling is that for all our loaned kids why have none been to another premier league club? Not good enough for them not ready for us is the simple answer. I will wait and believe that one day one will, i'm prepared for the long haul, you should be to.

It's great seeing the young talent at City and hoping to see them one day fulfill there promise, but not all will make it and not all will ever get a chance to show us their talent on our stage. The point i want to make is that nothing is guaranteed and more telling is that for all our loaned kids why have none been to another premier league club? Not good enough for them not ready for us is the simple answer. I will wait and believe that one day one will, i'm prepared for the long haul, you should be to.

Premier League sides all have a fuck ton of money. Why would they play an untested youngster for another club's benefit when they can easily spend £5-10m on a recognised player? It's not always the best strategy, but if it goes wrong it's on the players not performing, not the manager having trust in players who weren't ready.

Very simplistic and probably wrong way of looking at it. The premier league isn't gonna loan another teams 19 year old and develop them over their own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.