Not open for further replies.

Otamendi's Beard

FA Youth Cup – Final 1st Leg

Manchester City v Chelsea

Date: Tuesday 18th April 2017

KO: 7.45pm

Venue: Academy Stadium

FREE ADMISSION

Full details on how to obtain tickets for this game will follow shortly.

FA Youth Cup – Final 2nd Leg

Chelsea v Manchester City

Date: Wednesday 26th April

KO: 7.45pm

Venue: Stamford Bridge

Ticket Price - TBC

They recently advertised the tickets for the U18 league game against Chelsea and it's the usual upto 6 tickets (free), I hope that sense comes to the fore for the final and they stop this dumb practice or it's going to be half empty again despite being a 'sell out'.

They recently advertised the tickets for the U18 league game against Chelsea and it's the usual upto 6 tickets (free), I hope that sense comes to the fore for the final and they stop this dumb practice or it's going to be half empty again despite being a 'sell out'.
Very important they don't do this. I would have preferred it if they would have said it's £3 adults and £1 Concessions - just puts people off getting a ticket for the sake of it. There is nothing more annoying that an event being sold out and under allocation!

I'm working up north on the Tues and Weds so will try for tickets. Anyone know if there's usually any food about? I'll have to go straight from work.

I've just seen that the U18 league game against Chelsea tomorrow is live on City's Facebook page.

if its free entry then surely it would be better at the etihad. from what i saw of the stoke home leg that, was free entry, loads of people got tickets and then didn't turn up.

Got tickets yesterday, only East stand on sale at the moment but the club are doing 6 per seasoncard holder again.

If you intend going get a ticket, otherwise, you snooze, you lose and the ground will be sold out but only half full with all the no shows.

I was at the ground yesterday and got 4, 4 of us going, but probably could have got 18 with the 3 season tickets, strikes me as a daft way of allocating the tickets, and inevitably means the stadium will not be full, even though there will be enough demand for it to be. We are not over staffed with rocket scientists at exec level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.