FA Youth Cup Semi-Final City 1 Bristol City 0 2/04/24

Just got my ticket, we have only opened 2 blocks and nearly half of them are still available so I think it will be another poor turn out

Just got my ticket, we have only opened 2 blocks and nearly half of them are still available so I think it will be another poor turn out
It’s poor. I was told some of the players were hoping for an away draw if they reached the final so it would be a cup final atmosphere.

Reactions: BMR
That's disappointing, if it's true. Yes; I understand the accusations of hypocrisy that may be levelled at me, seeing as I won't be there. But... I don't live within reasonable striking distance of the CFA. If I did, I'd be there. I'd urge all blues who can get there to do so. The lads need your support, and it surely isn't that expensive to get in?

Can't give tickets away for it. Most seasoncard holders could pass them on to family and friends. Passed 2 on, and will go. Shame it wasn't billed better. The Joie needs an advertising board facing the junction with a few games on it.

A triumph over Bristol City sees us to another cup final. We'll certainly win with enough calmness, creativity and composure today. C'mon City!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.