Fabian Delph 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see him on the pitch. Hopefully he can keep fit for the rest of the season. We need as many bodies as poss.

I'm not saying we should keep them, but I don't sit here going "Oh I can't wait for us to sell them!".
Huge difference.

Why? The guys a squad player who's never fit, would love to see him gone and replaced by someone who may be fit some matches. Anyone who buys him is a mug just like we were and when we bought him and Sunderland were when they got Rodwell off us, these kind of players will just never be fit regardless of best intentions.

He never turned us down either when he left Villa, City weren't satisfied with his medical results and the change of heart was put out in the press for him to save face with the Villa fans at the time, we then took a gamble on him hence the u turn which didnt work.

Would love to see him given the chance to cover fernandinho and gundogen. I think he's looked good last season when fit. If he can stay fit is another question though...

It's hard to imagine he could've done much worse than Zabaleta yesterday, or indeed Clichy if given a chance at left-back.

It's hard to imagine he could've done much worse than Zabaleta yesterday, or indeed Clichy if given a chance at left-back.
Quite why Fernando wasn't played still confuses me, but Delph should've been above Zabaleta in the CM pecking order now I think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.