Fabian Delph 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peps comments after the game were interesting "he showed me I was wrong not to play him more".

I wonder if Delph might find himself at the base of the midfield a lot more often until the end of the season.

Pleased for the lad.
I have constantly stated,when injury free,he showed he is plenty capable at this level.A very useful player for the run in.

I am happy that Pep praise Delph's performance, but I am disappointed that he just knew the quality of Delph.

He should know it long time ago.

It seems Pep is just getting to know his players !
I thought the club already had staff to help Pep knows the strengths and limitations of the squad.

Pleasantly surprised with his performance last night. However he was too eager for their first goal but not the sole one to blame. He did bring more directness in our midfield and probably needs a few games back to back to see if Delph is up to what Pep wants from him. Yay a will go, but Delph to me is still open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.