Fabian Delph 2017-18

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by Gaudion M, 27 Aug 2017.

1. Tevez City

Tevez City

Another outstanding performance.

2. Franknorgrovesnephew

Franknorgrovesnephew

Great player to have in our team and as everybody says when mendy is back he could easily fit in to fernys place when needed and not let us down.well done delph for proving everybody wrong me included.

3. malg

malg

Doing well isn't he. Well done for staying and fighting for his place.

4. Exeter Blue I am here

Exeter Blue I am here

Any word on the knee problem he had at the end yesterday?

5. domalino

domalino

Pep says the doctors didn't tell him there was a problem, so as far as he's concerned there isn't.

Sam Lee reported Delph said he's fine.

6. Bozzie

Bozzie

Thought it was a pretty cowardly challenge by Ozil on Delph in injury time. No interest in, or intention of playing the ball, just a quick look to see where Delph was and barged straight into him. Ozil looked like he wanted an extra rest game tagged onto the international break and tried to get sent off, that's up to him, but we've seen how easily 'nothing incidents' end in serious injuries and to put a fellow pro at risk because of your own petulance was out of order in my view.

7. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

City Fan - Job For Life
    Sat on the Blue Moon looking down at the rags
    Delph is a revelation this season, its down to Pep in my opinion, believed in the lad and by fuck has he delivered this season, very happy for him, took balls to stay and fight for his place, fair play to him, his stock has risen like the Bluemoon... !

8. goater1985

goater1985

Absolutely love Delph. Unsure why but my favourite player currently. Love his attitude and think he is much better than he gets credit for.

Hoping he's fine after that scare late on yesterday.

Delph every weekend.

9. Hopefully it was just a 'strategic injury' and he gives the England games a wide swerve.

City first in my humble opinion.

10. mccity

mccity

Thread Killer
    I'd like to think that, but he might be looking at things and thinking this might be the only chance he'll get to play at a world cup, which is a big deal to a lot of players for obvious reasons.