Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods can we lock this thread and pretend it never happened, only to be unlocked when we've signed Pogba, Messi and Jo.

We can all have a great fucking laugh then.

Not that i'm hugely arsed either way, but now that he's committed his future to Villa (haha) it's not such a bad idea to fuck this thread off and lock it.

Something strange has gone on, and I don't believe for a minute that the Villa heavy mob threatened him to stay. I mean what a pussy you must be if you gave into bullies like that. I'm hoping we've had positive news on Pogba and cancelled Delph's deal, because there's no way we would've needed both of them.

Isnt McCarthy pushing to get out of Everton? Something about contract promises not being met. Like Delph I like him as a player, but can't really see a move here being good for his career.

Very glad he's staying. All I've heard is that he had a change of heart.

Sutely he should be commended on his actions. He'd rather play football than sit on your bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.